West St Charles VFW Post 3750 participates in all VFW sponsored Programs within the community. Our Post has been recognized for its Programs such as the Fundraiser for Sarah Edler and also our Troops for Youths Bow Shoot on a National Level. It is our mission to get involved with our Community to help and assist where needed.